Infants ages newborn to pre-crawling
This five-week series, geared towards pre-crawling infants and their caregivers, is facilitated by Katie Briggs, a Physical Therapist and Certified Infant Massage Teacher, who specializes in therapy for infants and young children. The Village is a supportive environment where you will learn tools to help optimize your baby’s development and get to know other parents and babies.
Each class consists of education in one of the following topics (on a rotating basis), time for questions, and plenty of social interaction with others in the group.
– Motor Skills: What should my baby be doing and how can I help him/her do it?
– The Sensory Systems: How does my baby interpret the world and what can I do to help?
– Infant Communication: What is my baby telling me?
– Infant Massage Basics: How does it help my baby and what do I need to know to do it?
– Tummy Time: What’s all the hub-bub about?
– Days and Times: Tuesdays 9:00-10:00, starting May 2nd
– Cost: $108 per caregiver/baby pair
– Class size: 4-8 caregiver/baby pairs
– Please call our front office to pre-register.